WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Finance and accounting professionals in the insurance industry or public practice are welcome to attend. The sessions are relevant to those in finance, accounting, tax, risk and capital management, as well as compliance and reporting in the insurance industry.
Conference attendees will be able to:
- Discuss current issues affecting the insurance industry
- Understand and apply key accounting and reporting requirements
- Understand the regulation and taxation of insurance and reinsurance companies
- Understand the recent changes in accounting rules and financial reporting requirements
- Understand issues impacting board governance